• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Automotive Digital Retailing - Who offers a full solution for dealerships?

As of NADA ShowroomXpress was vaporware. I went to their party and talked to a few of their people, including Bruce. The product, including the kiosk was not live on a dealer's site and the actual product had yet to be built. What you saw at the show was mock-ups of what they are planning to build.

GoMoto's online to offline platform and kiosk is in a number of dealers and is the leader right now in this area.

There is also Pearl Technologies - ShowroomXpress that is a complete online buying solution - http://www.pearlsolutions.com/#nada2016

As of NADA ShowroomXpress was vaporware. I went to their party and talked to a few of their people, including Bruce. The product, including the kiosk was not live on a dealer's site and the actual product had yet to be built. What you saw at the show was mock-ups of what they are planning to build.

GoMoto's online to offline platform and kiosk is in a number of dealers and is the leader right now in this area.
You may wish disclose your relationship to GoMoto @Tarry Shebesta . Also, in-store kiosks really don't have anything to do with "Buy It Now" services for dealer websites. #JustSayin
"DriveItNow® Announces Integration with GoMoto’s Customer Experience Platform"

Last edited:
We power a lot of different products from different companies that I didn't mention, including some Dominion projects. I only mentioned GoMoto as ShowroomXpress is offering a kiosk on their platform similar to GoMoto.

You may wish disclose your relationship to GoMoto @Tarry Shebesta . Also, in-store kiosks really doesn't have anything to do with "Buy It Now" services for dealer websites. #JustSayin
"DriveItNow® Announces Integration with GoMoto’s Customer Experience Platform"

Also, in-store kiosks really don't have anything to do with "Buy It Now" services for dealer websites. #JustSayin

Although the process changes slightly, our in-store kiosks will be using the same platform as online.
Perfect for customers who come to the dealership but don't want a sales person.
TBD if they work.

As of NADA ShowroomXpress was vaporware.

Hmmmm... I'm assuming you're a competitor since your company's name is on Jeff's list at the beginning of this thread. Perhaps I'm the only one but it would seem to be bad form (at least in my opinion) to be calling a competitor's product "vaporware."

That being said, I was curious so I reached out to Bruce today who assured me that ShowroomXpress is not (in your words) "vaporware."

According to Bruce, ShowroomXpress is in beta now. In addition, they've also added electronic decisioning and e-Contracting abilities since NADA.

You might want to add them to your list, Jeff.

It always amuses me that the kiosks everyone thinks replaces people say in grocery stores are most often staffed with employees. "Excuse me, I don't need any help from a salesperson but could you show me how to use this kiosk?"

Perfect example is Winn-Dixie's self checkout, holy moly what a turd that system is. Everything signals for 'assistance' or take the item out of the bag or something. I also find it interesting that the grocery store I most relate to excellent customer service in Publix, has no self check out. Hmmmmm *waits for thread to explode*

View attachment 2920

I consider every beta vaporware until it's in the market.

Fair enough. They've had 500+ dealers sign up since it's announcement and will be live according to them 6/30. To be fair, the beta was with a pretty large dealer group that everyone would recognize but I've been asked not to disclose at this time.

Reactions: craigh