• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
I don't care what CRM you're using... what are the most important reports that you MUST review each day?

The GO TO reports you MUST review each morning in order to track your team's performance - on "internet" leads. And not so much "marketing reports", unless it corresponds to tracking a particular lead source.

Example: TrueCar (for some dealers) can be defined as a "marketing source" but in reality it's a "lead source," and nothing more.

These are the reports that let you know when shit IS or, IS NOT getting done...

Feel free to share what CRM you're using and the name of the report, but MORE IMPORTANTLY, what's included in these reports that allows you to take action?

What averages are you looking at that help determine a change OR edit in your process?

I'm excited to read your responses. Feel free to post screen shots, explanations, etc. But importantly, go into detail WHY these particular reports are what helps you move the needle at your dealership.

Side note: these reports don't necessarily need to be from your CRM. Where ever the reports are from is okay, as long as they are process driven and allow you to effect change!!

Have at it!!

Sorry @Jeff Kershner. I missed this one.

For me, the CRM reports I focus on is:

Daily Appt's

Todays contacts (We have all of ours broken out into Priority boxes). It shows how many contacts due each rep has for today.

Communication Effectiveness report (It shows all the communications that have occured MTD for each rep. All outbound Calls, emails and text messaging sent out. Then it shows all inbound communications for each channel and then scores outbound to inbound comm's. It gives us a good idea of where the rep is strong and week on their comm's.

Our Save a Sale Dashboard is vital. It shows all the unsold opp's and breaks it out into various groups. EX:
UNSOLD FLOOR UPS LAST 7 DAYS| NO FOLLOW UP IN 1 DAY
OUTBOUND CALLS| SPOKE W/ CUSTOMER| LAST 7 DAYS- NO SALE
UNSOLD FLOOR UPS LAST 8-14 DAYS| NO FOLLOW UP IN 3 DAYS

This particular dashboard has 12 reporting module's / reports on it that reference activity stats on various opportunity's (walkin, phone and leads) thats broken out by sales rep. It's alot diff than Eleads. You can place up to 18 diff reporting module's on a single dashboard. Every module is completely customizable and you can have as many dashboards in the CRM as you want.

With our current platform, It's very hard to break it down to a handful of reports because there's so many report widgets on one dashboard. On the main dashboard, it has everything at a glimpse. Leads ct for today. Whos been contacted, who hasn't, Who is manually logging calls and who's using the system to make calls and alot more.

Not sure if this answered your question.

upload_2017-2-27_18-30-46.png

upload_2017-2-27_18-35-3.png

Reactions: Jeff Kershner
Anyone using eleads that has any suggestions for a new BDC manager?
When I ran a BDC, the things I wanted to know daily:
Number of internet leads
Contact ratio
Appointment set ratio
Appointment shown ratio
Sold ratio
Phone calls
Appointment set ratio
Appointment shown ratio
Sold ratio
Tasks
Are they 100% completed
Total number of calls/emails sent
Performance of those calls/emails
No shows
Contact ratio of no shows
Reappointment rate
Shown but not closed
Contact ratio
Reappointment rate

Each CRM has different reports that need to be run to get there, but you should be able to get all of that out of eLeads

Reactions: Chris Fruchey
Anyone using eleads that has any suggestions for a new BDC manager?
Become friends with your Account manager and performance manager! They know all the tips and tricks to make sure you have the correct reporting and tasks set up to reduce the amount of time searching for anything. if you need help finding who those people are let me know and I can get their info for you.

Reactions: Mike Robbins