• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

R&R ERALink Query Builder error

Are you showing us a screen shot of the security questions? We have been seeing this for a while now. Our most recent problem is when we run the query builder it shows it is inactive. Dealerships can't turn it back on.

You will have to install "ERAcess" to get query builder to work. I have and it does work, however the 3rd party vendors cannot get it to work. We have been working with several trying to find a workaround.

As of today no luck. We have a fix in the works, waiting for the code to get it going. Will post when we have a solution.

In the meantime, please keep on trying to get "our" information out of "our" database!!!! This is important to us.

It looks like they are pushing to have all their dealers on this by the end of the year. And you are correct regarding third parties, it was designed to work within the dealership's network. Anyone outside of it, will not be able to connect.

I was told be a reliable source in Dayton that they are will be a fix (patch) for this in the next day or so.

I was also told that there is a major dealer gathering info and support for a lawsuit.

Any word on what the patch is supposed to do?

I called ReyRey this morning. Seems the patch is supposed to work on a couple more vendors and still lock some out. One of which is our main concern. B###tards. I was assured that all of that crap was supposed to be fixed. As usual, blowing smoke.

Will post anything different once I get contacted again.

I called ReyRey this morning. Seems the patch is supposed to work on a couple more vendors and still lock some out. One of which is our main concern. B###tards. I was assured that all of that crap was supposed to be fixed. As usual, blowing smoke.

Will post anything different once I get contacted again.

Hopefully it will allow dealerships to run their own reports! The dealerships we are working for can't poll their OWN data.

Last edited: