• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Anyone use Facebook ads and have had success?

I've seen this work unusually well for 'wholesalers'; lots more leads than I expected.
But that a different game, buying cars, not selling... Message is totally different (Ex. get cash today).
Still though, I did not think of Facebook as much of a 'lead' provider, until I witnessed that for myself.

For sure! I love Facebook advertising, but I'm also that guy who likes to send an email blast to 12 people.

The kind of targeting one can accomplish in there is excellent. It is especially powerful when you know your audience. And it get insanely powerful if you know you're going after the 40 to 60 year old crowd.

Reactions: Karen Ann
I've used FB ads once and did not go too bad but I know I can do better that's for sure.. A lot of testing and tweaking

How about you guys? How's your FB ads going?

My team and I publish Facebook advertisments for car dealers all day, every day. The availability of hyper-targeting individuals located geographically near the dealership is incredible. We can deliver a Camry ad to ONLY people who have been identified through their behavior online as being likely to buy a new Camry. We deliver a custom graphic and compelling sales message and when someone clicks the ad they land on a custom landing page which reaffirms that their vehicle of interest is a smart choice and the dealership is the BEST place to buy it. If you'd like any more information on how we do Facebook ads you can reach out to me directly at [email protected] or check out our website: https://dealerauthority.com/social/

Reactions: EmilyDA
My team and I publish Facebook advertisments for car dealers all day, every day. The availability of hyper-targeting individuals located geographically near the dealership is incredible. We can deliver a Camry ad to ONLY people who have been identified through their behavior online as being likely to buy a new Camry. We deliver a custom graphic and compelling sales message and when someone clicks the ad they land on a custom landing page which reaffirms that their vehicle of interest is a smart choice and the dealership is the BEST place to buy it. If you'd like any more information on how we do Facebook ads you can reach out to me directly at [email protected] or check out our website: https://dealerauthority.com/social/
This ties in great to a post I just made on the Oracle thread. For any dealers interested in learning how to gain access to target in-market shoppers for a specific MODEL not just make, see my post below
On a related note, I know most of you have probably utilized Facebook's automotive behavior targeting feature but did you know there were additional targeting options available for free through Oracle Data Cloud?

By default you can only target audiences by body style or make. However you can request access to target audiences down to the model level which gives dealers a lot more power to target the perfect audience.

For example if I'm running an ad for a Toyota Camry, now I can choose to only target in-market Toyota Camry shoppers whereas before I could only target every in-market Toyota shopper who may not be interested in the Camry model.

How do you get access to these "secret" targeting options? See the pdf below. :)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ELbdNcNDQQvZh4yRFgkP-3sHyu00Vx1C

Reactions: Christine Plunkett
One of our clients had a 6,000% increase in website traffic after starting with the DA social product ONLY. Now, they definitely needed some fresh content and a new strategy, and those results can't be promised to each of our clients, but it shows that our strategies DO work!

Whether you're using lists to retarget hot leads, running a conquest campaign, or working on your overall branding, FB advertising is worth your dollar.

Reactions: Christine Plunkett