• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Best dealership website you've seen?

Thanks for the compliment. I love the group, my position, and what I do - it's pretty unique to the industry.

Nice job! I think more dealer groups should steal a page from your book and continue innovating in digital rather than hiring it out all the time. For larger groups, the economics definitely line up, but I recognize nobody gets fired for hiring IBM too

Reactions: 1 person
One thing I personally cant stand on a dealers website is pop ups, seems like everyone has the pop up for a survey, then for a coupon, then for chat, then the girl starts talking to you. I think these drive more people away than it brings in. I think a button for chat works.

Jeremy,

There is no visibility into the "cost" of pop-ups, but, there is a ton of visibility into it's leads. Until that scenario changes, noting will change.

That being said, given the data performance farming that is just beginning to take shape, I expect that in <2years, new performance models may change all that. Keep an eye on KMX, they've got everything needed to blaze a new path, all based on performance data.

Reactions: 1 person