• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
I will say Brian's contributions have educated buyers and dealerships in general about digital marketing. You have to realize this is a sales industry. He may not have a technical background, but as a automotive digital marketing "evangelist" I think he's done a great job. AFAIK he's not giving bad advice either.

You're going to attack someone's character without knowing anything about them? What bone do you have to pick with him?
I just posted the link to the article (relevant). Don't shoot the messenger! ;-)

Reactions: FrigginBandit
Here's a message from Cars.com introducing Dealer Inspire and why Cars.com and Dealer Inspire teamed up:

WHY WE TEAMED UP

Our mission has always been to create connections that help dealers win – and this partnership is a big win for our customers. Teaming up with Dealer Inspire will empower us to:
  • Keep consumers and dealers connected throughout the shopping journey – from research to signature – with end-to-end digital retailing solutions.
  • Expand our ability to connect consumers to your inventory in the moments that matter through data and product integrations.
  • Future-proof your dealership with innovative products and services, fueling your growth across The 4Ps of Automotive Marketing – Product, Price, Place, and Person.

DEALER INSPIRE TECHNOLOGY
Dealer Inspire’s products create faster, easier car shopping experiences to future-proof your dealership for changing consumer behaviors and an evolving competitive landscape.​

FUEL - The super-intelligent dynamic inventory advertising program​

WEBSITE PLATFORM - Core of the end-to-end online dealership experience with TruROI​

CONVERSATIONS - Messaging platform with A.I. and 24/7 managed chat​

ONLINE SHOPPER - Online car buying tool with real-time collaboration​

BE FIRST TO CONNECT and LEARN MORE AT NADA - Integrating the power and reach of our platform with Dealer Inspire products and services creates unprecedented capabilities – the first of which will be revealed at our NADA booth. Sign up for an appointment to be the first to learn more about how Dealer Inspire is fueling our ability to create even more connections for your dealership.

http://info.dealerrater.com/e/133131/NADA2018-/3hldv1/164636782