• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Cash For Clunkers- I have been paid club!

you can delete the attachements when it gets rejected. Instead of clicking on the pencil to edit, click on the trash can. The trash can is not highlighted, so it looks like it won't work, but it does.

I don't think the new deadline is going to be enough since the web site has been down all day...

Ok, so I have ALMOST been paid. Anyone have any idea how long it takes from Approved status to actually getting money in the bank.... I am so exciting I almost sent a text to the owner at 9:30 on his cell phone. I thought maybe it was a bad idea....

OK how about Cash for Clunkers I have been paid for a few, but rejected on many!! Does anyone know the phone number to call on for rejected transactions? The previous 202-366-0606 Transaction Desk phone number doesn't work... trying to resubmit a co-buyer ID, but I keep getting an error message by the vehcile trade in catagory, saying that the catagory has expired???????