• This thread is just the tip of the iceberg.The people ahead of the curve aren't Googling for answers — they're already in here, having the conversations you haven't found yet. DealerRefresh is free.Get the full picture →

PR & News Digital Dealer - Is it Back?

The number I heard was 100. Regardless, that's abysmal. Used to be a great show that when I left, felt I was taking value home, and potential new clients. I guess those days are gone.
Yeah - bummer. But who needs "digital" now anyway? Time to rebrand to "AI Dealer" and blammo! They'll be sold out in minutes!
 

✨ AI Highlights

Dealers and vendors debate whether Digital Dealer is worth attending in 2026, with the Detroit event revealing a stark vendor-to-dealer imbalance that has plagued the conference for years. On-the-ground reports described a ghost town atmosphere, with estimates of only 66–100 registered dealers showing up, prompting widespread speculation that this may have been the conference's final run. The thread closes on a sardonic note, with participants joking that a rebrand to 'AI Dealer' might be the only thing that could resurrect it.

Replies Views 32 6,170 Started Last Reply