• This thread is just the tip of the iceberg.The people ahead of the curve aren't Googling for answers — they're already in here, having the conversations you haven't found yet. DealerRefresh is free.Get the full picture →

PR & News Digital Dealer - Is it Back?

The number I heard was 100. Regardless, that's abysmal. Used to be a great show that when I left, felt I was taking value home, and potential new clients. I guess those days are gone.
Yeah - bummer. But who needs "digital" now anyway? Time to rebrand to "AI Dealer" and blammo! They'll be sold out in minutes!
 

✨ AI Highlights

Industry professionals debate whether Digital Dealer remains a worthwhile event in 2026, with firsthand reports from the Detroit show revealing a near-empty dealer floor, heavy vendor-to-dealer imbalance, and estimates of fewer than 100 dealers attending. The consensus that emerged is bleak: what was once a valuable conference has deteriorated to the point where many consider this year's show its last, with one sardonic suggestion that rebranding to 'AI Dealer' might be the only thing left that could save it.

Replies Views 31 6,170 Started Last Reply