• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Digital Retailing for Dealers - What are your results?

That is because it gives what the customer wants (most anyways) upfront, with no jick/games -- "how much is it monthly"

The other DR tools have account gateways, click 3 times to exit, hard to change vehicles (without saving my info), completely separate website, and yet cost 2-3x as much.

This!

It's what has shaped our websites to include site-native search by payment on our SRP's that feed into remote retail if the customer desires.

I firmly believe that Carmax and Carvana do a much better job than a vast majority of dealers about delivering meaningful payment and budget information with complete disinterest (at least at first) into getting my personal information. Like @Alex Snyder said, 82% of your customers are leaving the store in an vehicle... and a payment!

Attachments

• Untitled1.png
    Untitled1.png
    472.6 KB · Views: 22
This!

It's what has shaped our websites to include site-native search by payment on our SRP's that feed into remote retail if the customer desires.

I firmly believe that Carmax and Carvana do a much better job than a vast majority of dealers about delivering meaningful payment and budget information with complete disinterest (at least at first) into getting my personal information. Like @Alex Snyder said, 82% of your customers are leaving the store in an vehicle... and a payment!
My site vendor recently added this option to my SRP's. Love it. Wondering if I should move it to the top.