• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Facebook Ad's not getting approved

Jul 28, 2020
Awards
First Name
Taylor
Hey everyone.

I just switched our store over the DealerOn for our website and I am having an impossible time getting any Facebook ad's approved when I have a See more details that directs them to our website. Has anyone had this issue? How do I fix it? I'd much rather have them buy off our website vs directing them to the Facebook Marketplace link.

Visit Generations Digital

Rob

Boss
Apr 9, 2011
Awards
First Name
Rob
Hey everyone.

I just switched our store over the DealerOn for our website and I am having an impossible time getting any Facebook ad's approved when I have a See more details that directs them to our website. Has anyone had this issue? How do I fix it? I'd much rather have them buy off our website vs directing them to the Facebook Marketplace link.
What's their reason for declining the ads? Are you setting the Credit special category?

craigh

Super Moderator
May 19, 2011
First Name
Craig
What's their reason for declining the ads? Are you setting the Credit special category?
This is likely the issue. If the landing page has any sort of payment or financing terms, then you have to target differently or they'll reject your ads.

We've started doing campaigns that drive to a landing page, then the landing page can take you to inventory.
The landing page has all sorts of promotions, CTAs and a lead form, but no financing information. Having some success with this, but we simultaneously run broader geographical campaigns that go straight to the website as well.

Since they removed the text in images restrictions we haven't had any rejections I am aware of.

Get Podium