• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Fixed ops marketing vendors

Well....since no one really ever talks about Fixed Ops marketing.

Our company, Fixed Ops Digital, has a very unique and authentic approach. I am not sure how much/more I can elaborate without violating the "no pitching" rules. We have around 250-270 Franchise Dealerships across the country with a number of very happy clients whom are willing to recommend us.

One of our DealerRefresh sponsors, Driven Data, does some very cool stuff including Fixed Ops marketing.

I've seen the results - they're hard to argue! They can also attribute what ads the customer saw, whether the ad was engaged with and if that customer gave you a dollar. If they didn't give you a dollar they have some other neat ways to suck them back in.

Reactions: GuyCampbell
Hi Brad,

We have a new feed for recall service leads. It shows all of the inventory with open recalls that are actively posted on independent dealers websites. Here is a sample of all of them that were active a week ago http://clickmetertracking.com/recall-leads
I'm curious what you have in terms of data quality and timeliness. We do Service Retention as well as in-market conquest campaigns for franchised dealerships. Always looking for quality data to enrich our outreach

One of our DealerRefresh sponsors, Driven Data, does some very cool stuff including Fixed Ops marketing.

I've seen the results - they're hard to argue! They can also attribute what ads the customer saw, whether the ad was engaged with and if that customer gave you a dollar. If they didn't give you a dollar they have some other neat ways to suck them back in.

Would be great for Dealer Refresh to do more about FO Marketing. There are a number of companies that are breaking dealers away from OE Mail/Email campaigns, including DataDriven. It doesn't get the traction variable does, but spending a few thousand dollars on Service/Fixed marketing moves the needle 10x more than it does in variable today.

I'm curious what you have in terms of data quality and timeliness. We do Service Retention as well as in-market conquest campaigns for franchised dealerships. Always looking for quality data to enrich our outreach
Hi, the data is updated daily and all of the open recalls are verified as unrepaired. I'd be happy to hop on a quick call and give you a tour and answer any questions https://calendly.com/guycampbell/15min

Would be great for Dealer Refresh to do more about FO Marketing. There are a number of companies that are breaking dealers away from OE Mail/Email campaigns, including DataDriven. It doesn't get the traction variable does, but spending a few thousand dollars on Service/Fixed marketing moves the needle 10x more than it does in variable today.

I couldn't agree more. Fixed is the red-headed stepchild that crushes the prodigal firstborn. I wish more dealerships paid internet and marketing directors off of the fixed and variable budgets. But that damn line in the sand between sales and service is more like a chasm of granite.

Reactions: Shawn Zents

There is not a more efficient way to spend a dollar than audience based service marketing. We regularly see 1 dollar turn into 120-140. The issue we face is capacity not volume. We have something in the works for this. We already measure every aspect of the fixed reporting so striking the balance is key.

But yes email and direct mail make zero sense anymore, we can prove that.

I couldn't agree more. Fixed is the red-headed stepchild that crushes the prodigal firstborn. I wish more dealerships paid internet and marketing directors off of the fixed and variable budgets. But that damn line in the sand between sales and service is more like a chasm of granite.

Agreed, when I was running internet/marketing departments, the FO guys BALKED at me getting any piece of their pie, despite leaning on me for marketing their operations.

Reactions: Alex Snyder