• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Googles Update to Personalized advertising policies - new targeting restrictions

Lots of restrictions from Google this year. It's hard to think that there are still so many people to use Google as a Digital Marketing platform. Not enough that their options are not working very effective because they are not interested in, but yet it’s pretty expensive. I don’t know, I had been trying to work with Google some years ago. It’s not like Google is trash, hell no, but the possibilities are so cut off. With a team of professionals like Evolve and Adapt, you will be able to promote your product for a decent budget.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue Squadron, Standing By!

Hey all, just wanted to let everyone know that I'm hosting a webinar on Tuesday, March 2 (1PM EST / NOON CST) where a few of my Dealer Inspire friends will show you how to adjust the targeting in your Google Ads campaigns to overcome the restrictions (as discussed in this thread) that came about from the recent update to Google's personalized advertising policies.

#SpoilerAlert: The tips that are shared during the webinar, work!

its-working-stats.gif

We also cover the steps you can take to ensure your aim stays true on Facebook once Apple rolls out their App Tracking Transparency Framework (should be any day now) which will require iPhone/iPad users to explicitly opt-in to having their online activity tracked prior to fully opening an app.

Beyond the Google & Facebook audience targeting content, we also delve into some CRO tips to help ensure that you're making the most out of each website visitor that shows up on your site. All in all, there's a ton of good content in the webinar which will help you stay on target. Webinar runs about 50 minutes, and if you're a Star Wars nerd like me, you'll appreciate how the content is delivered ;)

Hope to see you there!

• :light:
Reactions: Jeff Kershner