• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Guess the Villain Game - from RefreshFriday

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
Staff member
May 1, 2006
Awards
First Name
Alex
On today's RefreshFriday, Jeffrey Tognetti laid-out some shady tactics being done by a "trusted" vendor. This vendor is pulling the dealer's DMS and CRM data to see if the marketing they are doing is turning into sales. That should be all the hints you need.

Who is this vendor?

@Jeffrey Tognetti will be revealing the answer on Monday. Let's see who can get it.

• :light:
Reactions: Alexander Lau
Last edited:
@Alex Snyder , I only mention iHeart as I've recently heard of them offering both saturation marketing, and guaranteed results. I'm not a fan of criticizing vendors without solid proof, so in fairness iHeart may have a solid offering, I've not personally graded it. However, as Jeff spoke yesterday, it seemed have a similar ring to their sales pitch. Plus, I'm playing along in case I win a DR mug or something!

I really liked @Jeffrey Tognetti 's "honey pot" idea, and plan to figure out how to use this without corrupting the DMS sales data. Maybe he can give us some tips there.