• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Inventory & Marketing Manager Worth

I was actually just seeing how much this person should be paid.

Brandon,

You must find this person, just as you wrote the job description and pay plan.

If you fill the position, you've found someone lower on the food chain that wll never threaten you or your authority.

If you don't fill the position, this will allow you to blame your under performance on the lack of good talent in your market.

In all sincerity Brandon, we all see this position that you've written and we all know how difficult it is to complete these tasks. We also know how nearly impossible it is to find one person that can "grasp" all of your needs (let alone execute them profitably).

You want to know the truth Brandon? You're about $50k-$100k light in your pay plan AND you've got to drop 20 hours off that time sheet.

Reactions: 3 people
Are you actually looking to hire someone for the terms you mentioned? Or is this your current position and pay plan, and want to justify that you should be making more money and working less than you do..

I agree with Josh, this job description is worded like a resume.

Come on over to the DarkSide and be a Vendor... all the cool kids (ehem, and JQuinn) are doing it ;)

This is acutally a position that I currently have. I was trying to figure out how much I should be making.

$80,000-$130,000 assuming no extenuating circumstances.

Thank you for coming clean. Just be upfront next time brother, we're all here to help each other... No hard feelings, welcome to the forum.
It's nothing to be embarrassed about; a lot of us have been in similar positions. Let us know how we can help if you need advice or want to rant.