• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Just launched Vin Solutions CRM/ILM-My opinion

Matt glad to see that you have not crashed in the Ferrari! If you are looking for a challenge we have a really good team... we just don't have the kind of money to entice someone like you (you prob have more dough than ll of us together) but I promise a lot of fun.

Matt Watson was a little punk. Now he's a punk in a Ferrari.

I think he was a very talented person that discovered that for the first time he could out-smart most of the sharks around him. With the correct team and leadership he could have created something even greater than VIN. But as often happens it got sold prematurely and discarded the real talent so the people that invested a bit of money were able to get a job high up in the trader organization or a pay out day. I hope the best for VIN, they have pushed me to become better at what I do, but lets see how they do without the people that truly created the core.

I true innovator's mind has to be a little bit "out there."

BTY- I would love to hear what you say about me when I move on...

Matt IS a very talented person and was a big part of what made VinSolutions grow at the rapid pace we did. The biggest factor in the previous and continued success of Vin is and always will be our dealers. We have always said to anyone that will listen that we are not the smartest people in the business but we are very good listeners. I am confident when I say that we do have a lot of the smartest dealers as customers, many of them members of this community, and they have and will continue to be a driving force in all that we do. We have an incredibly talented team and now more resources than ever, the future for VinSolutions and our customers is as bright as it has ever been.

Anyone know where Matt touched down since he left Vin? I heard he was moving outside of the automotive industry. As much as I couldn't stand his approach on DealerRefresh, he ended up being widely successful...especially for his age.

And back on topic. Glad to hear Jason is still having great success!

Anyone know where Matt touched down since he left Vin? I heard he was moving outside of the automotive industry. As much as I couldn't stand his approach on DealerRefresh, he ended up being widely successful...especially for his age.

And back on topic. Glad to hear Jason is still having great success!

I started a new company called Stackify. We are creating software for software developers. So yes I have left automotive.