Pretty sharp - I dig this.Beta: OptionsVision (OV).
Elevator Pitch: No two used cars are the same, and every year, all used cars are getting NEW tech added.
View attachment 7929
OV makes the HOT OPTIONS POP.
Pretty sharp - I dig this.Beta: OptionsVision (OV).
Elevator Pitch: No two used cars are the same, and every year, all used cars are getting NEW tech added.
View attachment 7929
OV makes the HOT OPTIONS POP.
TY @joe.webbPretty sharp - I dig this.










what we're building is totally boring. We're 100% focused on digging deep into bringing order to the structured data that every VIN has. Build sheets, CARFAX, low mileage algo, Hot Options Master sheet, and on and on
I've been looking at Silverado's/Sierras with SuperCruise and the only website now extracting that is Cars.com but they don't highlight it. Super valueable feature as it stays enabled for the life of the car and you can tow with it. Thought that could be an important highlight as that stuff advances
Joe Pistell, a well-known inventory-focused figure in the dealer community, announces his startup AutoMagic Labs after 3.5 years of development, focused on supercharging used car merchandising with several claimed industry firsts. The thread weaves between the launch announcement and tangential discussions about AI workflows, custom prompting strategies, and innovative CTA experiments like timestamped 'Check Availability' buttons designed to create urgency. The key takeaway is that Pistell is actively recruiting beta dealers to test his new merchandising platform, with Alex Snyder noting the announcement deserves its own dedicated thread given its significance.