• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

New Reynolds and Reynolds process to prevent third party data collection.

We just sent this to our clients, the forms should be able to help you with your current data provider or at least give you an idea on how to get it done.

"We ust got word that Integralink got classified as a data broker so even them are not a solid solution right now. Integralink claims that is working in a solution with reyolds to get a new push process.

In the meantime we are can set up a new push process following the forms attached (one for used and one for new). Please check with your Reynolds administrator for further information or contact Nick Seith [email protected]

Please DON'T fax to Autobase if you use Homenet for polling (for example on NEW)."

REYNOLDS NEW PROCESS USED http://www.pgiauto.com/images/stories/news/REY-USED.jpg

REYNOLDS NEW PROCESS NEW http://www.pgiauto.com/images/stories/news/REY-NEW.jpg

Full entry here: http://www.pgiauto.com/yago-paramo/1036-reynolds-update

This is happening to my dealership. Please post a work around if possible. I think Reynolds should give us the option to approve any outside access at our own risk.
My rep was able to get Reynolds to Temporarily Re-open the Id's to allow me to update our inventory. They now proposed a Solution to pull the data out and push it to our vendors of choice (for a fee). It seems as though this solution is going to work. They just don't want uncertified vendors going into the system with automated access.

My rep was able to get Reynolds to Temporarily Re-open the Id's to allow me to update our inventory. They now proposed a Solution to pull the data out and push it to our vendors of choice (for a fee). It seems as though this solution is going to work. They just don't want uncertified vendors going into the system with automated access.

I think the prob is that certified vendor has been pretty bogus for the last year or so. Integralink is owned by Cobalt-ADP, how more certified than them can you get? and still they made them go thru the ringer yet again.

Anyway, it seems that:

You can work things out by reaching your RR rep.
That you have a few ways with a good IT guy to get feeds out.
That Integralink for little $$$ can get the feeds going again.

As far as I know just inventory but almost anything can be included in the ineventory by modding the file report. If what you are looking for is customer data for advertsing stuff that I dont know.

Just so you know, I like setting things up with Integralink. For the cost is betetr to let them handle the feed issues.

Does ReyRey have a name for this new fee-based solution? How long are they going to let your ID's remain unlocked?

I wonder if ADP is going to try to take advantage of yet another opportunity to pitch everyone on the merits of their system.

Does ReyRey have a name for this new fee-based solution? How long are they going to let your ID's remain unlocked?

I wonder if ADP is going to try to take advantage of yet another opportunity to pitch everyone on the merits of their system.

Automated Vehicle Inventory Download (AVID) is the name.
They are only leaving the ID's open til we get this going. So a week or so.