• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

New Reynolds and Reynolds process to prevent third party data collection.

Well here it is! We just received the Reynolds Data Authorization Agreement from our National Performance Manager at eLeadCRM and their invoice for $500 Setup/$216.30 Per Month. We haven't heard from our eLeadCRM Regional Performance Manager since July 5. But they sure got this out to us!

"The paper work in reference to R&R RCI is attached please fill it out and return. If you have any questions please give me a call at xxx-xxx-xxxx. Also the R&R video is below explaining what they are now doing."

Reynolds Certified Interface | Third Party Integration | RCI | Reynolds and Reynolds

I have six vendors in each store that polls data from Reynolds on a daily basis. If all the vendors pass along their RCI cost to the dealers, it will become a road block for small stores like ours (50-60 units). We will not be able to justify the expense for the data automation.

I'm glad we only have 1.5 years left with Reynolds. It's plenty of time to find their replacement!

I'm starting to hear these stories more and more. Vendors have little choice the to pass the cost to the dealership. This is some complete bs. I can't believe a company would take this type of approach in this day and age. I don't get it.