• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
That's a product idea. Sadly, I don't personally have the capability without too much manual entry. I would pay for it though :)

We stumbled into it and then one of our dealers figured out how to pump the payments we create into the ads. It is super fresh, so I've been tossing it to current clients to see how well it works. So far so good!

This seems better suited for @jon.berna and DrivenData to admin for us.

Yup, you're right. I had a momentary brain slip and forgot you are using DrivenData. It sounds like our tech guys are getting together this morning to update that feed for everyone (y)

So, sit back grab a big coffee and enjoy some better Facebook ads.

Yup, you're right. I had a momentary brain slip and forgot you are using DrivenData. It sounds like our tech guys are getting together this morning to update that feed for everyone (y)

So, sit back grab a big coffee and enjoy some better Facebook ads.
Are you using one of the secondary price fields for the payment or 1 of the custom label fields in the facebook inventory feed to show payment?

It does for me. All auto ads are going to be in that category to my understanding. Before the AIA ads. the page they landed on with carefully crafted verbiage. You could get around it. I am not aware of anyone running catalog based ads that are not in that category. You can drive traffic and avoid the targeting restrictions by posting a review/ why buy type ad. But with all the privacy changes that are inevitable, I don't see a world where auto dealers don't end up in a special ads category.

Are you using one of the secondary price fields for the payment or 1 of the custom label fields in the facebook inventory feed to show payment?

It depends on the dealer and agency. Some put it in the Headline and we are trying to find out if that hurts organic rankings. Others are placing the payments in other sections. It is all experimental right now.

Does posting payment push you into a Special Ad Category?

Have not seen that yet. I think that is because they're in line with the vehicle description or ad copy. But I wouldn't be surprised if that changed soon.

There's also a service tab on Facebook you can activate on the page cant forget out Fixed Ops:).service.jpg

As for the ads. I always use the special category and have been posting payments for over a year. The Facebook AIA feed you cant create and column named custom_label_0, custom_label_1, or custom_label_2. The columns cane be filled with anything. I am using Lease Price and the text "Taxes & Fees Included."

Here is the outcome: facebook with vehicle lease.jpg

I am glad top help out the community. We are very successful with this.

Reactions: jscole86