• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

RedBumper Inventory Management - Time for Innovation!!

Re: It’s Time for Innovation!!

Joe, I would love nothing more to provide the comparisons between our program with screen shots and the others in the market. If I am allowed to do that on this thread I am all in. I do not want to violate the rules again.

Violating the rules is advertising without being asked. Joe is calling you out now, so you're free to put your money where your mouth is :)

Redbumper,Allow me to explain what "where's the beef" means. Drop the fluff from your presentation and present facts. You state that inventory management systems are all very similar and they have had no innovation in a decade. You say your platform does more with less. Build your case, Use screen shots, and be sure to include competitive comparisons showing us how you've mastered the basics and what "innovations" that set your platform apart from your competition.
I have the popcorn popped... Waiting to see this.

Reactions: 2 people

It's coming to a theater near you soon. I work for the man who pioneered & invented the technology that all others use! THIS is not FLUFF!! We have some of the biggest dealer groups in the country coming to the Dark Side!! (Dark Side Is A Joke)

Redfluff,

Look at your fluff filled reply above and compare that to my request for thoughtful facts.

Could your reply be any more juvenile? Really?

Redbumper,

Sorry to come down hard on you, but as you can imagine, all vendors think they're superior. So, when you upload a "look at me" teaser post, it's just SPAM to all of us.

Vendors are VERY VERY welcome here, but, if want to be welcomed, you've got to take off your vendor hat and bring your intellect. There are many 5star vendors here you can benchmark. Just a few off the top of my head, Jerry Thibeau, Ryan Leslie, Terrence Gordon, Yago Paramo, Ed Brooks, CliffC, Ryan Lucia, Matt Watson, Mark Dent, Brian Pasch and others (sorry if I missed your name!!)

HTH

[FONT=&amp]
Here It Is!!![/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]There are some good inventory management systems out there that have added some great features over the years and recently to help the dealers. However: (Opinion) Regardless of how many new cool features, multitude of graphs, Pie Charts, 60 plus reports and all the other STUFF that fills up an inventory management systems that you the Dealer pays for and never uses is a little flawed if the foundation has not been expanded.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
The comment I made about innovation: It all starts with the foundation. Look at it this way: Your home foundation is rock solid and not flawed (depending on your contractor) when it is first poured and your beautiful new home is complete and you, your wife and kids are so excited and all happy because you just moved in your new home. What happens to the foundation if you kept expanding your home over the years and did not expand your foundation, you could not enjoy it very long? Do to the fact there is no solid foundation under the extra space.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
This is no different than the inventory management systems that are in the market today. (OPINION) Now that being said there have been a couple over the past few years that have moved in the right direction per say. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Let’s Compare: [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Historical Data Systems: The system only looks at the running last 90 days. That becomes an issue if your UCM or buyer is actually using his recommended buy list. (Most don’t use but you pay for it) Smart buyer knows not to stock convertibles coming into fall and winter, even though the system tells him he needs to stock 3. (Flaw)[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
RedBumper:[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp] We look at the last 12 months and month looking forward to give the dealer a seasonality approach. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Limited Sales: [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
If you are only relying on historical data, how do you ever expect to grow the business? If you are using the system correctly and you are moving 75 cars a month and not looking at market data as well then how do you expect to sell more than 75 cars? You will always sell 75 cars a month. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[FONT=&amp] We look at the market data as well for recommendations to help the dealer grow his business.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Price Buckets: [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
(Opinion) Major Flaw for any system in today’s market!![/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
System says you need 2 compact cars between 0 and 10K. OK, what kind of compact cars do I need? Or it states you need 2 Chevy trucks “between” 2004 to 2009 from 1001.00 to 15K. There are a lot of Chevy trucks in between those years. Does that mean I need a 2005 Chevy Z71, Black crew cab, fewer than 75K miles? Sorry we don’t get that detailed.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp](Opinion) Some systems have so much convoluted stuff it becomes a $1500.00 a month appraisal tool. How many reports do you actually need? I know one that offers over 60 reports. Really!!! Over 85% of all the reports available on some systems are not used but you pay for them. This is based on dealers we have spoken with. I am not saying every dealer![/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[FONT=&amp] Based on our proprietary and exclusive backend systems and data we can provide the dealer with what we feel is a better solution. We can recommend vehicles specific to his store and the market all the way down to Year, Make, Model, Trim, Color, and Mileage. We also pride you specific data that tells you the recommended vehicles to sell.
Every recommendation we make we can justify. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
With our proprietary data, we know every car that sold in the market (Dealer Sold), the date it was sold, how much it sold for and the dealer that sold it. We feel that by having factual data this allows us to provide a more accurate recommendation. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
We know that you can have 2 stores side by side and they will sell 2 totally different mixes of cars. We tailor our system and recommendation specifically to your store based on historical and market.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Market Data Systems: [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
(Opinion) Discounting historical sales and actual transactions are a huge mistake!![/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]How can someone accurately give a recommendation without knowing what a dealers true average cost is and what the vehicle actually sold for. The objective is to provide a dealer with the most accurate recommendation as possible to be successful.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[FONT=&amp] Goes back to the above Price Bucket. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Turn Times:[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Does it really make sense to provide an actual turn time by knowing when the car was listed on a website and then taken off the website? Hello: if you are recommended to stock a car just because the listing and removable date and there is no factual data to back it up, do you think that is a wise choice. How do you know that car was not removed and taken to auction, stolen, sold or moved to another dealer?[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[FONT=&amp] With our proprietary data and backend systems we track the VIN through the entire life cycle of that vehicle. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Auction or No Auction:[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
There are some good systems out there that help the dealer in locating vehicles that are running through the auction. That is great for the dealer because he will always need vehicles. However: an auction is an auction, in today’s market and economy it is killing most dealers because the cars are costing him a fortune to own, plus as long as you keep buying at the auction there will always be buy fees and transportation. Does not help the dealer if the system is telling him to stock 5 specific vehicles that are selling in his market for $13,500 when it would cost him out of the market because the vehicles are 1000 miles away![/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[FONT=&amp] Even though you will never be able to totally eliminate from buying from auctions, we have a way that you can reduce from having to buy from the auctions and there are no buy fees or transportation fees, plus you can buy them cheaper than what you can from the auction.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Mobile:[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Some systems claim they are a fully mobile. Now what I mean by mobile is a mobile device that can do 100% of what the desktop version can do. Have not seen it yet. But that is no fault of their own. Back when most of the inventory system came about there were no Smartphone’s to speak of. iPhone came out in 2007 and it sparked the revolution.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
[FONT=&amp] We are the First & Only true to date 100% mobile automotive analytical inventory managements system in the country.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]What that means is we built the entire system on the Smartphone Centric platform and the desktop version around it. Including the listing tool! Some claim they can scan, take photos, write description and post to all sites from the Smartphone including Cars.com & Autotrader. When yes they will immediately post to the dealer websites instantly, but they still have to push the feed from the desktop version, with RedBumper you don’t have too.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
A Dealer Principal, GM or UCM has access to everything he would ever need in the palm of his hand to run or monitor his dealership from inventory management, appraisal, reporting, sales and much more. Our system covers every aspect of the dealership from the sales person, service department, service writers, UCM, Buyers, GSM, GM, make ready and that is just for starters. There is more but you have to see for yourself.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Cost Factor: This is very important because Dealers should be doing everything they can to cuts cost without reducing production or laying off people.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Most systems out there today range from anywhere from $1000.00 and higher a month and that is for only one type of system whether it is a Market Data system or just a Historical Data system.

[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]RedBumper:[/FONT][FONT=&amp] We give you the best of both Worlds plus a lot more beneficial features that you will actually use on a daily basis. I will not address on here. I will tell you this; there is not one thing in our system that is FLUFF!!! And I did not go into detail on some stuff I listed for a reason. If you think there is FLUFF in our system then all you have to do is set in on one of our webinars and you tell me what you think is FLUFF!! [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
To get the Best of Both as of today we are $499.00 a month with no contract. Listing tool $150.00 a month. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
R & R is pulling their stuff again![/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
There is a whole lot more to this than I would ever post on here or any site.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
Some may say if our system is so great and it will change the World then why is it so cheap.[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]
The question should be; WHY ARE YOU PAYING MORE!! Technology has dropped in the last 5 years in price not gone up.[/FONT]

Last edited:

Redbumper,

You need to learn how to use Jing. It will allow you to deliver a much more powerful message then the one you just spent hours delivering. I really doubt people will read all that. I would also suggest you find one dealer on this site willing to try your product (FOR FREE) and then have them provide the community with a review.

Reactions: 3 people

Redbumper,

You need to learn how to use Jing. It will allow you to deliver a much more powerful message then the one you just spent hours delivering. I really doubt people will read all that. I would also suggest you find one dealer on this site willing to try your product (FOR FREE) and then have them provide the community with a review.

This +1.

Redbumper, make a video on youtube of you explaining all of this. We don't have the time to decipher it all. It looks like you might have some steak behind the sizzle, but you need to learn how to market it affectively. Coming on here and semi trolling isn't a great way to connect with us.

post video or it never happened!