• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

RedBumper Inventory Management - Time for Innovation!!

Re: It’s Time for Innovation!!

This +1.

Redbumper, make a video on youtube of you explaining all of this. We don't have the time to decipher it all. It looks like you might have some steak behind the sizzle, but you need to learn how to market it affectively. Coming on here and semi trolling isn't a great way to connect with us.

post video or it never happened!

bzweifel, anyone trying to "market effectively" on a thread is going to be limited. I'm seeing a tool that is cost effective and gives all the tools necessary in a acquisition of a vehicle. Joe asked to see some side by side comparisons between this product and others out there, atleast my understanding. I'm not sure how you might do that but it isn't my job.

Being an Inventory Management System, we have aquired the vehicle, now what? Markets constantly change. Honestly, I am a proponent for vAuto. I need to see how this would manage an entire inventory and I didn't see that here.

ddavis, the only way I can show you in detail is if you would attend our webinar. We have them daily. I wish I could show all the detail but without actually seeing it, you would still have questions. vAuto has some great innovated things and they are a great company.

I will work something out if they will attend one of our webinars.

I signed up for a webinar at RedBumper

A suggestion for this page: show the schedule so people can sign-up for things as they fit their schedule (saves a step or four). As it sits right now it seems like this is more of a lead capture form than a webinar sign-up.

This aside, I am looking forward to learning more about RedBumper :thumbup:

I don't know why I get this image in my head every time I read the name "Red Bumper"
thumbnail.aspx

Reactions: 1 person