• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Live Broadcast RefreshFriday "LIVE" on DealerRefresh - 2017 Weekly Broadcast Updates

Mar 17, 2011
First Name
Ryan
Rather than create an individual discussion thread for each Refresh Friday broadcast, I'm creating this one thread where I will begin updating everyone about each upcoming event, and will also embed the recordings of each event here afterwards. This way, ALL Refresh Friday webinars will be centralized in this one thread.

For information about Refresh Fridays, and to provide feedback and ideas about the program in general, visit the post Introducing Refresh Fridays - Weekly Broadcast Series which provides detailed information about the program and how to get involved.

In the Videos section of the DealerRefresh Facebook page is a playlist that contains all the previously recorded Refresh Friday broadcasts so far this year. Here is a list of the ones we've done so far, with links to each:

Reactions: Alexander Lau
Sad day indeed, @Patrick McKeever. I'm disgusted about the whole development and really feel for you and Steve and everyone at Authenticom. If you guys want to come on and talk about any of this, you know where to find me.

Ryan, I think you guys nailed it last Friday. I am with Patrick on appreciating you guys talking about this, and raising awareness of the issue.

Well @Zacharyf @Patrick McKeever if there is anything we can do here on DealerRefresh to help then please do not hesitate to reach out.

Folks here is a link to the Facebook Event for this Friday's episode featuring Special Guests Mat Koenig from Rockstar Auto Conference and Jarrod Kilway from Germain Motor Co.

We will be recapping this week's Rockstar Auto Conference #RACV we attended this week that included @TomLaPointe's 'Crush Training Like a Samurai' speaker workshop, Ninja sword fighting demo, and 7-Brick "Brick Chop" as well as the DealerRefresh Panel, "Show Me the Money!" w/ me and @Chris Leslie - all of which you can learn more about in this thread which also has our videos of the aforementioned.

Please RSVP on Facebook. You can watch live on FB or sign up to join us on the Zoom.