• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
Actually, the right automated specials can and do solve virtually everything solvable with dealer's specials pages. The website has two goals, attract & convert. When you require manual intervention to build specials you end up with mostly blank pages that do neither. The right automated specials convert at a high rate. I know, I used them at a large group and tracked their progress across 50+ stores for more than a year. The Cost Per SALE was below $15. True, they are not a "boost" to SEO, but neither are specials pages your team cannot keep up with. Moreover, the labor dollars involved with maintaining a specials page that is also a plus to search visibility has proven too high.

Jeff I like the creative for what you provided! When I reviewed the link http://www.drivemb.com/newspecials.aspx one thing did jump out at me. No phone number!!!! :cool: You know better than that!

I have noticed over the years dealers will depend on the vendor way too much with the creative / generic OEM generated specials, etc. If you want to be different you have to act different. Give the customer a reason to visit, create value & of course strong call to actions.

The online consumer is huge about the specials page regardless if you refuse to accept it or not & if they can actually find the specials page upon arriving to the home page. That is my :2cents: