• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

share your videos here

I have been working on video walk arounds of our cars. Take a look and tell me what you think. Now that I have everything set up, these are only taking me about 20 min to make and upload. (uploading being the biggest time consumer).

Thanks
Mark Winters
BMW of Murray

Our current FB promotion:

You might want to take notice of YouTube Terms of Service:

[h=2]Your Content and Conduct[/h] B. You shall be solely responsible for your own Content and the consequences of submitting and publishing your Content on the Service. You affirm, represent, and warrant that you own or have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to publish Content you submit; and you license to YouTube all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to such Content for publication on the Service pursuant to these Terms of Service.

And

D. You further agree that Content you submit to the Service will not contain third party copyrighted material, or material that is subject to other third party proprietary rights, unless you have permission from the rightful owner of the material or you are otherwise legally entitled to post the material and to grant YouTube all of the license rights granted herein.

If somebody were to complain I am pretty sure that video you edited could be taken down by YouTube and there goes your promo video. I learned this the hard way once.