• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Which CRM are you using?

Here are some things to consider about the "ALL-NEW" improved ADP CRM system. I will try to give an unbiased (fact-based) review, based on my 3 week experience.

We started with ADP's CRM about 3 weeks ago (July 17th) and so far I have been less than impressed. I have to say that the salespeople are the best thing about ADP CRM because boy did they SELL us. They spoke about the positives and deflected the negatives or things they truly did not know the answer to.

Sorry to hear that Alex.

So are you stuck in a contract?

Contracts are evil.

Look on the positive side - at least you're going to become a well practiced work-around professional :rofl:

Anytime "Work Around" and a CRM/ILM are used in the same sentence you know you've got issues, especially simple things like automating tasks for your process. For instance, I found UCS to be one big work around.

We're currently using WebControl. Not sexy, but as an ILM it has very few work arounds, and those that exist are minimal. Just too many mouse clicks and agonizingly slow page loads.

Anytime "Work Around" and a CRM/ILM are used in the same sentence you know you've got issues, especially simple things like automating tasks for your process. For instance, I found UCS to be one big work around.

We're currently using WebControl. Not sexy, but as an ILM it has very few work arounds, and those that exist are minimal. Just too many mouse clicks and agonizingly slow page loads.

Your CRM should work around how your dealership does business, not the opposite.

At my previous dealership, we used Aeros through e-autobusiness and I was very VERY happy with the customized reports and one on one support whenever we needed it. I didn't see it listed on the list, however its a very decent CRM. Would love to hear from others that might have used this CRM and what they thought of it as well.

We use Autobase. I had ADP and Webcontrol and then Reynolds at my old Toyota store. The transition from Webcontrol to Reynolds was tough for the store to take but in the end was worth it with the amount of stuff you could do with Reynolds, eventhough it was incredibly confusing at the get-go. I loved the web access so I could access my database from home in case I needed to catch up on followup's and on my day off.

That's really the only thing I don't like about Autobase (and small delay in receiving leads into the CRM).

I wish I could access it online. It's a great database for a large dealer group. At least I get my email through outlook and my Blackberry so thats not bad in that regard.

Honestly I really don't mind it and I'm surprised that since Autobase is winning in the poll, not too many people are talking about it.

We use Eleads in 4 of our stores and it works well. You are able to access from home or on your phone through their mobile site. I have all leads filtered through the program and as long as the salespeople use the program and all its capabilities its full proof so customers do not get lost. However getting them to be as religious as your ISM's tends to be a daily task in itself. Eleads is able to set up an automated follow up process that runs in the background so you can stay in contact in a timely manner, plus the desking tool is easy to use, I do wish that Toyota residuals were automatically loaded but Toyota makes that hard. The Desking tool is quick and fully integrated with our DMS to push the deal to help shorten the time in F& I. Our Salespeople do not write any paperwork, they put all the information into the system and everything merges and prints for them, thus making it easier for the desk and F&I to read. Two things that need noted on eleads - I do recommend getting a contact person for any issues that may arrise, I personally recommend Hoyt Hurt. His one and one service is TOP NOTCH. Second is their inability to stay white listed, they need a full time person managing that and I do not believe they have made that comittment and it does prove to be a problem time to time with certain email addresses. If anyone is considering Eleads please email me personally, I'd love to chat. [email protected]