• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

RedBumper Inventory Management - Time for Innovation!!

Re: It’s Time for Innovation!!

This +1.

Redbumper, make a video on youtube of you explaining all of this. We don't have the time to decipher it all. It looks like you might have some steak behind the sizzle, but you need to learn how to market it affectively. Coming on here and semi trolling isn't a great way to connect with us.

post video or it never happened!

I appreciate the advice. Will not be posting a video due to the fact we have specific information that will not be publicized. The only way you will get the details on how we do everything is to attend a webinar.That being said, I have never understood how someone can judge a product without even seeing it. Makes no sense!...Don't judge the product just because of something I did wrong on here in the beginning. Do you think it is fair for a customer to not buy from you directly or say something negative about you directly just because the lot porter said something to offend the customer walking your lot. Just say-in!

I appreciate the advice. Will not be posting a video due to the fact we have specific information that will not be publicized. The only way you will get the details on how we do everything is to attend a webinar.

"Well, we'll be happy to give you a price, we just need you to come-in first!"

OH MAN, are you serious??? What would Uncle Joe say, oh yeah: EPIC FAIL! Just get 'em in, huh??

Holy Cow -- the Old Ways are alive and well!!

Goodbye!

Reactions: 1 person

"Well, we'll be happy to give you a price, we just need you to come-in first!"

OH MAN, are you serious??? What would Uncle Joe say, oh yeah: EPIC FAIL! Just get 'em in, huh??

Holy Cow -- the Old Ways are alive and well!!

Goodbye!

If what you have is such a secret that you can't show is either because:

1) You have no confidence in your product.

2) It is so simple even a caveman can do it.

either way, not good.

Reactions: 1 person

I gave you pricing. It has nothing to do with pricing! It all has to do with specifics on how and why we do the thing we do. Their you go judging on something you don't have the facts on. Take 30 minutes and get the facts and then you can judge all you want.

I gave you pricing. It has nothing to do with pricing! It all has to do with specifics on how and why we do the thing we do. Their you go judging on something you don't have the facts on. Take 30 minutes and get the facts and then you can judge all you want.

At least you are consistent: YOU DON'T GET IT. Anybody who has ever worked in a dealership for a week knows EXACTLY what I just said. And believe me, it has nothing to do with your price.

Can I take another queue from Uncle Joe?

[h=2]trans·par·en·cy[/h]   [trans-pair-uh
thinsp.png
n-see
, -par-] Show IPA

noun, plural -cies.1.Also, trans·par·ence. the quality or state of being transparent.

If what you have is such a secret that you can't show is either because:

1) You have no confidence in your product.

2) It is so simple even a caveman can do it.

either way, not good.

It is not a secret. I will show you everything. Including the things we have that are first in the industry ever!

(1) All the confidence in the World!

(2) And yes it is so easy a caveman CAN USE IT! Even you could use it!