• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Dealer Beware: If you don't know Local SEO, know your Local SEO'er

@Muller, when you complain Google web master that some one is buying links you should have enough evidence of proof that some one buying links, because otherwise its been tough for Google to identify who is honest.

got to love this type of poster who is dropping their own links in the signature to boost their stuff knowing while google may not use no follow other engines ignore and count them

Manny,

How can we rely on customers writing good reviews? Hell, most of them don't write effectively. If you want something done right, do it yourself. I can write better reviews than 99% of the customers.

Obviously, that customer had an ax to grind but you can't dispute his findings. All of those five star ratings on Driving Sales come into question.

"DrivingSales verifies all ratings and you can rest assured when you see this icon the rating has been submitted by an actual dealer. To learn more about how the vendor ratings work please read Our Promise."

Why are the people making these reviews, on Driving Sales, anonymous? Oh, trust me, I promise. Look at the titles of these people writing the reviews: Marketing Manager, Internet Marketing Director (twice) and Sales? There was a GM and two BDC managers.

Doug,

The reviews on Driving Sales are from their clients. They're getting great guaranteed results, then they ask them to go to Driving Sales and give them a 5 star review.

Trust me , I bet the dealers don't have a clue of what's really going on. That's the sad part:(

Question: Is Driving Sales a trusted source for car dealers looking for a product?

Last edited: