• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Jeff Kershner

Founder
Staff member
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
Not sure if I've been overlooking this, but today I took notice that facebook added a new tab to directly add a vehicle to your page and I guess this also gets listed on Marketplace. What I need to find out is, how to get the inventory that we already have on Marketplace through CarNow attached to our Dealer page.

Any ideas?

Anyone using this new vehicle tab to add individual vehicle inventory?

I figured I would start this thread to discuss all things on posting your inventory in you dealers Facebook page. Any Ideas, Tips, How To's etc. Post away!!!

2020-12-24_13-46-50.gif

The plan is to allow dealers to connect to a vehicle in their catalog. They are running beta tests now with some of the dealers that took part in the AIA beta tests. For right now it's all manual.

I suspect some of the dealers in this group are taking part and perhaps they want to chime in.

• Useful
Reactions: Tallcool1
The plan is to allow dealers to connect to a vehicle in their catalog. They are running beta tests now with some of the dealers that took part in the AIA beta tests. For right now it's all manual.

I suspect some of the dealers in this group are taking part and perhaps they want to chime in.
This is the first thing I said when trying to create a post.....wouldn't it be nice if we could just select a vehicle from Inventory that is already on our Facebook page.

Thanks for the update.