• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
I would love to know how that went down with DealerFire, as I believe DealerInspire had a significant crossover, including co-founder coming from DealerFire.
Me, Matthew and Marc are staying on. Matt will continue to take on Tier 2 and expand to more biz dev. He will report to Darren. Marc will be leading our production teams which include QC, Training, Inventory, etc. He is also the product owner of Fuel and our new IMS which is called Metal.

I just pray Joe stays on for a long time. Dealer Inspires service has always been amazing. I loved that no matter how big they got it still felt like a boutique website company. Only time will tell if the Cars.com corporate structure will ruin a good thing.
If for one second you feel things are slipping call me. This transaction allows me to get more support and to accelerate my product timeline. I believe Cars has shown with Dealer Rater that they value the autonomy of their partners. Blake, I value our relationship and wouldn't put that at risk. I know these are just words and actions are what matters. I will prove it!

Reactions: Jeff Glackin
Buddy- I am not going anywhere. In fact, I was in bed last night at 9pm (pretty sad but it was a long day). To be honest this is what I love. This transaction gives me more support to build what I've wanted to for years. @Chris Leslie that INCLUDES a CRM. I already have things in the works with this. I also have other product plans that tie in our messaging AI. Chris, I will be reaching out soon to discuss CRM.
Thanks and that's awesome, the usability behind your system(s) DESTROYS the competition. Again, congratz!

If for one second you feel things are slipping call me. This transaction allows me to get more support and to accelerate my product timeline. I believe Cars has shown with Dealer Rater that they value the autonomy of their partners. Blake, I value our relationship and wouldn't put that at risk. I know these are just words and actions are what matters. I will prove it!

This is why Joe is awesome! Thanks brother and congrats.

Question for Refresh Friday
---------------------------------------------------
Dear Joe,

Being your biggest fan since around 2013 (I've gone as far as doing comparative analyses for dealers on your behalf) and easily the most rabid backlinker to dealerinspire.com (*see I did it again on a relevant content forum and no spam was had, pure white hat SEO), I believe there was a small inclusion in that Cars contract for your biggest fan to get a small %.

Is this true?

Sincerely,
Alex

Last edited: