• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Did you get an iPad? Is it a game changer?

@Jeff.. Need a mobile version of site for quick reference/check ins (Sure it's already queued up in dev todo list)

Yes, it's on the short list! :) Working on it right now actually.

I swear if my iPag 3g doesn't show up this weekend I might freak out on someone. All these posts, videos and people talking about it....

Waiting for our Mercedes dealer to get their iPad with the Mercedes-Benz Financial App loaded on it.

I've never bought very many iPhone apps but I have purchased about $70 worth of iPad apps. Anyone else find iPad apps much more valuable and worth buying? There are some pretty cool games.

Yes. Books, Movies, Mobile Mouse, Scrabble, Plants vs Zombies, and The Pinball have basically been appetizers for what I see being something that I might have to put a monthly budget on :lol:

I think I've spent maybe $40 on iPhone apps. I bet I'm well over $100 on the iPad so far. Aside from the phone and when I want a small device, everything is better on the iPad.

I really like my iPad. I like it, but I'm not in love with it yet. For some reason I have yet to build it into my dailty process. I'm not sure why I have yet to do this but I haven't. I have a few apps that I really like but there are 2 major pain points for me:

1. The wifi has a tendency to cut in and out in places that my Mac has no issues with.
2. I find web browsing to be a real pain in the ass when it comes to having multipule browsers open. It want to always refresh the page when you go back and forth between browsers. I also hate that many sites want to recognize thebipad as a mobile device and serve up the mobile site. I don't want the mobile site!

Multitasking will be a huge plus when they roll that out to the iPad.

I still find typing on the iPad to not be as fluent as I would like.

So yeah, I have my gripes but I wouldn't return it.