• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Do you pay for an ILM & CRM tool?

Do you pay for separate ILM and CRM systems?

• Yes

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • No

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

john.quinn

Boss
Dec 2, 2009
First Name
John
Toyota ELMS is just a name for their certification program I believe, not a mandated ILM product. For example, VinSolutions can receive Toyota leads via the new ELMS program.
You need to do more homework. ELMS = Enterprise Lead Management System

Learn more about DrivenData

mattwatson81

Getting Refreshed
Apr 10, 2009
First Name
Matt
You need to do more homework. ELMS = Enterprise Lead Management System
It is the name of the certification/lead distribution system, not the name of a specific CRM or ILM tool. I know this for sure.

john.quinn

Boss
Dec 2, 2009
First Name
John
It is the name of the certification/lead distribution system, not the name of a specific CRM or ILM tool. I know this for sure.
Lead distribution, yes. Toyota does have a tool called 'TDDS lite' for dealers who do not have a CRM/ILM or who have a non-certified CRM/ILM

bzweifel

Rust & Dust
Oct 13, 2011
First Name
Blake
Do you work out of both tools at the same time (bi-manual input system :) )?
Yes. ILM is Buzztrak. CRM is "ADP CRM".

If YES, I'm curious as to why you still have two separate tools in this day and age?
Because our CRM is "ADP CRM".
I'll leave it at that; I've quickly found out how many people read these forums. :shakehd:

Nov 17, 2011
First Name
Keith
Yes. ILM is Buzztrak. CRM is "ADP CRM".

Because our CRM is "ADP CRM".
I'll leave it at that; I've quickly found out how many people read these forums. :shakehd:
Apparently, we're switching to iMagic for iLM and will continue to use ADP CRM for what it does. Stay tuned....

john.quinn

Boss
Dec 2, 2009
First Name
John
Wow. Curious -- what keeps you on ADP CRM? Seeing this separation of Church and Pews really surprises me.

yagoparamo

Boss
Dec 30, 2009
First Name
Yago
I'm not trying to promote our product here, but wanted to provide my knowledge on the topic here about OEMs.

VinSolutions can receive Mitsubishi leads. So AVV is not the sole provider. Per Jeff's comment, it surprises me that eLead can't receive Mitsubishi leads directly.
from CTO------------>Director of Advertising

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
May 1, 2006
Awards
First Name
Alex
Dealers should only have a CRM in this day and age. If they have an ILM and CRM, then they must have the wrong CRM that lacks good internet capabilities.

I'm not trying to promote our product here, but wanted to provide my knowledge on the topic here about OEMs.

VinSolutions can receive Mitsubishi leads. So AVV is not the sole provider. Per Jeff's comment, it surprises me that eLead can't receive Mitsubishi leads directly.

Toyota ELMS is just a name for their certification program I believe, not a mandated ILM product. For example, VinSolutions can receive Toyota leads via the new ELMS program.

I don't think there are any manufacturers that force a specific system that I know of. We receive leads for all major OEMs, and I'm pretty sure most other major CRM vendors do as well.
Let me summarize for you: VinSolutions can receive leads. Got it - thanks :)

Reactions: 3 people