• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

RedBumper Inventory Management - Time for Innovation!!

Re: It’s Time for Innovation!!

Sounds great Alex, looking forward to seeing that piece... and I don't even know why! If nothing else redbumper got tons of eyeballs on this thread for creating a stir. If they where able to be a little more flexible and creative it wouldn't have been such an opportunity wasted.

Re: It’s Time for Innovation!!

@redbumper - while I'm trying to empathize with you, you have made several BIG mistakes with how you approached this whole thing. The best course of action you should have taken would have been to say "I'm SORRY." A sincere apology goes a long way to calm the storms... Your responses seem to be more about duck and cover than actually listening to what everyone is saying to you.

Bottom line? The Lord gave you 2 ears and 1 mouth - you should use them in proportion... At this point, you could represent the most amazing product in the world; however, the distrust in your message sours the guys and gals that could explode your offering. No one is hazing you and you have no one else to blame for the butt kickin' you are taking other than yourself... I truly hope you learn from this and start to bring value to the community... Selling isn't about selling... It's about solving problems... Figure that out and you will be fine... Just sayin'