• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

RedBumper Inventory Management - Time for Innovation!!

ed.brooks

Sr. Refresher
Jan 15, 2010
First Name
Ed
Re: It’s Time for Innovation!!

Now that's CLEVER. Seriously. This forum needs a "Golden Egg" flag or something similar to designate truly timely, clever, in-time responses. As long as their avatar is not Mitch's. tehe... (just kidding Mitch!!)
In Mitch's honor, I propose the "Golden FauxHawk"

Jerry Thibeau

Sr. Refresher
Apr 28, 2009
First Name
Jerry

Now that's CLEVER. Seriously. This forum needs a "Golden Egg" flag or something similar to designate truly timely, clever, in-time responses. As long as their avatar is not Mitch's. tehe... (just kidding Mitch!!)
John, Barney called, he wants his tie back.

Reactions: 1 person

john.quinn

Sr. Refresher
Dec 2, 2009
First Name
John

John, Barney called, he wants his tie back.
So Jerry votes to paint the bumper purple... haha tehe :rofl:

[That was my sister's wedding, lest you think I always dress like that. Do wish I could have kept the tie, though :))

ryan.leslie

Sr. Refresher
Apr 20, 2009
First Name
Ryan

JQuinn @ Joe Pistell said:
You're not ugly, Joe! You're just beauty-challenged!! :lol:
pot kettel.jpg

(Just teasing, I'm obviously in no danger of winning a beauty contest either.)

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
May 1, 2006
First Name
Alex

Has anyone seen the webinar who can give feedback on what color to paint the bumper?
Yes, and I plan to post about what I saw. I'm waiting to have a phone call with the founder of RedBumper before I write any public conclusions.

Mitch Gallant

Refresh Team
Apr 6, 2009
First Name
Mitch

Sounds great Alex, looking forward to seeing that piece... and I don't even know why! If nothing else redbumper got tons of eyeballs on this thread for creating a stir. If they where able to be a little more flexible and creative it wouldn't have been such an opportunity wasted.

tomwhitejr

Getting Refreshed
Apr 14, 2009
First Name
Tom

@redbumper - while I'm trying to empathize with you, you have made several BIG mistakes with how you approached this whole thing. The best course of action you should have taken would have been to say "I'm SORRY." A sincere apology goes a long way to calm the storms... Your responses seem to be more about duck and cover than actually listening to what everyone is saying to you.

Bottom line? The Lord gave you 2 ears and 1 mouth - you should use them in proportion... At this point, you could represent the most amazing product in the world; however, the distrust in your message sours the guys and gals that could explode your offering. No one is hazing you and you have no one else to blame for the butt kickin' you are taking other than yourself... I truly hope you learn from this and start to bring value to the community... Selling isn't about selling... It's about solving problems... Figure that out and you will be fine... Just sayin'