• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

RedBumper Inventory Management - Time for Innovation!!

Re: It’s Time for Innovation!!

@redbumper - /snip/ ...The Lord gave you 2 ears and 1 mouth - you should use them in proportion... At this point, you could represent the most amazing product in the world; however, .../snip/... Selling isn't about selling... It's about solving problems... Figure that out and you will be fine... Just sayin'

TW,

Woa! That's what a wize ol' sales rep told me when I was a young buck. He said "God gave you 7 holes in your head, if you want to be great, you need to use all of them"

:)

Reactions: 3 people
Re: It’s Time for Innovation!!

And so, is it time for innovation?

:2quiet: I haven't seen a gag order like this since the OJ trial. Somebody better start talking!

"Ok ok ok, have some patience" is what my 5 1/2 year old would say to you all! Its Thanksgiving and I dont need to get in trouble today with Nicole catching me on the computer. I got my iPhone taking away last night in the middle of us sitting on the couch watching "Its a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" as I was reading some tweets by Paul Potratz about QR cufflinks?? And weeding through all of Stan Sheer's Klout crap and Raplhs 53 4square check in's. I swear if you could check in at a porta-potty he would!

I'll say this, it is very interesting, their product looks at it from the AAX and vAuto models claiming they do what both do in one platform. They look at just about everything, connect to all auctions, and it is a 100% mobile platform. There were a lot of good features. They also have a very sharp looking mobile app that really has some good features, but they asked not to be talked about that would be brought out at NADA, and I will respect that.

I am going to wait and let Alex post after he talks with RedBumper. Alex can communicate to everyone much better about RedBumper than I can, and especially after talking with their CEO.

I will also add that RedBumper needs to polish their presentation! I wasnt impressed with the fast talking Texan taking the fast sales approach, then drilling eveyone about what they thought, and some of the arrogance about the product. Those are just my thoughts, nothing personal, but I have seen a lot of presentations, and this product looks cool, but they are really missing it in their presentation. It almost had the same feel as how this thread started. A product might be the best thing in the world, but the person presenting it can kill it!

So RedBumper, you need to work on your delivery. It looks like a great product and I would like to see more because it was gone through so fast, but not with the fast track get to the end to try and sign me.

I got to go, the hair dryer just stopped and I really want my iPhone back!

Reactions: 4 people