• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
I assume I'm one of these two.
I have been working with CRMs for years in my dealer interactions, consulting and when I worked at a dealership.
Most recently, worked very closely with a dealer group who switched from ReyRey CM to DealerSocket.

Disaster is an understatement.
I'm not talking about "it would have been nice if it..."
I'm talking about "why is this customer name on the wrong customer file?" and "what happened to the previous deal for this customer? it disappeared?!"

The group is in the process of switching back off DealerSocket due to so many issues.
I want to laugh at the DealerSocket struggles, but painful memories just have me nodding along instead. Good thing they put that half coat of paint on the monster underneath.

I want to laugh at the DealerSocket struggles, but painful memories just have me nodding along instead. Good thing they put that half coat of paint on the monster underneath.

Blackbird got alot of positive feedback, right up until they realized the interface was missing functionality they had in the older interface.

I appreciate all of the feedback each of you have provided. We have been working on this as a leadership team for a few months now and we are getting down to final decisions. I am surprised there was not many comments on Oplogic.

We have had demos of many CRM's and DMS's at this point, and we are now going to visit some stores with the combinations that are possible options for us.

@Todd Caputo - We are currently on Eleads and have been since March of 2013, I would really make sure you question all of their reporting prior to the installation being completed. We have had nothing but continuous issues with the reporting... so much so, we have moved to manual excel documents to keep track of our opportunity and conversions...good luck! Work flows and support are also a touchy subject for us, major struggles there.

Thank You for the heads up...We will! Would love to have our BDC Manager connect with you if possible to chat with your more about this...would that be possible?? We are just starting with our install and any insight would be helpful.

Last edited:
..... then I will just shut up

Oh hell no! You know I would never tell you to do that Todd.... hold on.... on second thought.... maybe I would :D and I would expect the same back from you ;)

Speaking of that we need to hop on the phone. It has been way too long.

As for this thread, I was implying exactly what you are. That just saying you were switching was enough. You didn’t need to dive into the details, but could if you wanted to.