• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

What in the Heck is Going On With my Dealer.com sites in Google SRP's?????

Precisely Gerry, there's no way that they can scale a quality SEO (and Content Marketing) effort against many thousands of websites. The same can be said of their giant competitors. If your group is doing it because it's coopable, change your strategy (try and move your money elsewhere) and go with a smaller agency. I can point out at least 10 good ones for you.

I've often sent dealers to non-automotive SEO companies.
These companies specialize in diving into new verticals, finding the opportunities and building a unique SEO strategy.

The best part? They think like customers, not like automotive retailers. Big difference.
There are good companies on both sides, but you're more likely to get a unique strategy from someone who isn't representing your competition.

3516ek0.jpg

I have not been on Dealer.com for almost 90 days. Below are the other dealer.com dealership websites that are still pointing to my now non-dealer.com websites according to webmaster tools:

crescentfordtrucksharahan.com
brianbemishonda.com
keeler.com
herbchamberstoyotaofauburn.com
performancetoyotastore.com
stevehopkinshonda.com
riverdalechryslerjeep.com
scaffidivw.com

• :light:
Reactions: Alexander Lau
@John V. You need to tell DDC to completely remove / delete all of the previous website files in their database that was in your DDC account. Chances are your domain was simply pointed to the new providers servers and those old files are still sitting on DDC's servers and Google is still referencing those to your domain because the files are still live.