• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

What in the Heck is Going On With my Dealer.com sites in Google SRP's?????

Well that sure doesn’t look like an issue with Google.

@Alex Snyder Nuh-uh... This is Google's fault!!!! Remember! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thats what DDC is saying!!!

Ya know, @Bob George seems like a genuinely good person. But, Bob needs some help and/or funds getting this thing fixed!! Honestly, it kinda seems like it was dropped on his desk and he's trying to fix someone else's major oversight! I would speculate that this is a result of some of the integrations between some of the data and other platforms over there between DDC and Cox's other systems.

That would be my SWAG (Scientific Wild Ass Guess).

I do want to share that we have had success resolving the issue by prompting Google to recrawl sites via Search Console. In our experience this corrects the issue quite quickly.

We do know that we have not served Google any incorrect data

I’m just going to leave these right here.

DDC has been COX’ed. We have been waiting 10 days just to get a code installed. It’s sad. It was once an amazing company.
Honestly out of all the website companies we work with, DDC support tends to be the quickest at resolving general support tickets correctly the first time. Granted, they certainly are no longer the most innovative as they once were.

Reactions: Christopher Connor
tenor.gif

Granted, they certainly are no longer the most innovative as they once were.

If they aren’t careful here the more innovative guys will start to take a bite out of their market. This issue seems like it could grow legs if they don’t get it under control ASAP. Negative SEO is a quick way to cancel out any benefits your website product may offer.

Reactions: Alexander Lau