• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

RedBumper Inventory Management - Time for Innovation!!

Re: It’s Time for Innovation!!

It is not a secret. I will show you everything. Including the things we have that are first in the industry ever!

(1) All the confidence in the World!

(2) And yes it is so easy a caveman CAN USE IT! Even you could use it!

Then what are we talking about here? Make a video, add some good looking chicks to it dancing in the sidelines, and post it here so we can all see your innovative product.

Reactions: 1 person

I gave you pricing. It has nothing to do with pricing! It all has to do with specifics on how and why we do the thing we do. Their you go judging on something you don't have the facts on. Take 30 minutes and get the facts and then you can judge all you want.

Red,

Pass this along to your old school boss. Ask him how'd he reply.

===========LOOK!!!!============

I have profit generating turn key investment that will out perform gold, stocks and bonds. Investors will double their money in the first 18 months!!! This program is a money maker as we have dozens of wall street money managers that are in on this safe but profitable ocean front real estate opportunity.
Take 30 minutes and get the facts and then you can judge all you want.

Why do you want more details before committ? It all has to do with specifics on how and why we do the thing we do. Their you go judging on something you don't have the facts on. Take 30 minutes and get the facts and then you can judge all you want.

Ernesto BendemOver
Arizona's Most Desired Ocean Front Time Shares

=============================

Reactions: 2 people

Joe, I invite you to attend a webinar. You have been in the business for a long time and well respected in the industry. Instead of making a judgement on something you have not seen please just take a look and then make an educated Judgement. But please don't make a judgement on my inadequacies on participating in my first forum. With everybody making sch-rude comments which is fine I can take it and don't take it personal because I know the Hazing process (Which you would think that was left behind in High School and College, but evidently not) Just look at it! If it is not what I say it is then I will continue to take as much Hazing as you can dish out! (Don't come back with we are trying to teach you how to interact on this forum) and remove myself off the forum. Period!!

All we're missing is the "This has been a recording" at the end.

Joe, I invite you to attend a webinar....!

Red,

You don't get it. We're not talking about you personally. We're talking about the "webinar only wall" that your boss has erected.

If this is his game plan, I HIGHLY recommend not wasting any more of your time promoting your platform in forums like this. Again, I am not talking about you personally, I am talking about how your company's "sales process" irritates knowledgeable players, and, regarless of industry, forums are packed with knowledgeable players.

Reactions: 4 people

Joe, I invite you to attend a webinar. You have been in the business for a long time and well respected in the industry. Instead of making a judgement on something you have not seen please just take a look and then make an educated Judgement. But please don't make a judgement on my inadequacies on participating in my first forum. With everybody making sch-rude comments which is fine I can take it and don't take it personal because I know the Hazing process (Which you would think that was left behind in High School and College, but evidently not) Just look at it! If it is not what I say it is then I will continue to take as much Hazing as you can dish out! (Don't come back with we are trying to teach you how to interact on this forum) and remove myself off the forum. Period!!

There isn't a hazing period. It is plain and simple that you started on DealerRefresh solely with sales pitches. You even went so far as to direct message community members with these same pitches....that's spam. All of that breaks the DealerRefresh rules and that is why so many people came down on you. It is really simple: you broke the rules, you got spanked.

Now you're in a position where people are criticizing your every move. You need to redeem yourself and people like Joe are actually trying to help you do that.

Consider this: the damage has been done. It is public and there may only by a handful of people posting on this thread, but there have been well over 1,000 views (not including the other threads you've posted in)....and I'll guarantee you competitors from AAX, FirstLook, and vAuto are watching these things fiercely for potential use against you at a later date. So now you have to play damage control. Sure, you can run away and hide, but that's even more damaging. Or you can start to participate in the community by adding value; real value. Many of us are happy to help you figure out how to do that.

I'm taking the first step by attending one of your webinars. It certainly is not the way I would like to do things, but that's the only option you've given and I'm curious. I'm curious because you've made the statement that your product is better than AAX and vAuto and it just so happens I really like both of those products....so I'm looking forward to seeing whether you're right or not.

Reactions: 3 people

There isn't a hazing period. It is plain and simple that you started on DealerRefresh solely with sales pitches. You even went so far as to direct message community members with these same pitches....that's spam. All of that breaks the DealerRefresh rules and that is why so many people came down on you. It is really simple: you broke the rules, you got spanked.

Now you're in a position where people are criticizing your every move. You need to redeem yourself and people like Joe are actually trying to help you do that.

Consider this: the damage has been done. It is public and there may only by a handful of people posting on this thread, but there have been well over 1,000 views (not including the other threads you've posted in)....and I'll guarantee you competitors from AAX, FirstLook, and vAuto are watching these things fiercely for potential use against you at a later date. So now you have to play damage control. Sure, you can run away and hide, but that's even more damaging. Or you can start to participate in the community by adding value; real value. Many of us are happy to help you figure out how to do that.

I'm taking the first step by attending one of your webinars. It certainly is not the way I would like to do things, but that's the only option you've given and I'm curious. I'm curious because you've made the statement that your product is better than AAX and vAuto and it just so happens I really like both of those products....so I'm looking forward to seeing whether you're right or not.

This post just made me all warm and fuzzy inside. The only thing it's missing is the national anthem and a flyover. Just saying!

Reactions: 2 people