• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
I've given this quite a bit of thought over the past few years as I've hired, fired, worked with and worked for Millennials.

Millennials are the worst.
On the plus side, a small portion of them still know how to reset the router.

Eating avocados just means you fell for marketing strategies put together by the California Avocado Grower's Exchange and you're part of the reason why they doubled in price.

Edit: lol @ the dislikes. It's just science. Also.

Last edited:
I'm married to a millennial (an elder one) so I love that generation. But OMG have I worked with some millennials that echo every bit of what craigh posted. I've also worked with some whiney-attention-seeking Baby Boomers and GenXers too.

Millennials are just the newest generation to hit the professional workforce. They'll grow out of it like every single generation before them.

Millennials are just the newest generation to hit the professional workforce. They'll grow out of it like every single generation before them.

This is actually one of the most honest takeaways.
Historically, every generation has said this about the next generation as they come up, but as that generation shapes their world they tend to make it work.
I won't be surprised if Millennials break that trend, but that's only because half of them believe the world is ending in 12 years.

*Some Millennials are the worst.
*Some BabyBoomers are the worst.
*Some GenXers are the worst.

I'm 28 and have been saving since I was 13. Paid for college on my own / scholarships.
If you think every millennial is a democrat I feel bad for you. Getting married when I'd rather focus on my career makes me smarter and able to provide a better life for who I marry and have children with. I don't expect or want handouts. I don't vape. I work my ass off daily. ::shrug::

Just so we're clear, I'm 29 and married and don't vape (nicotine, anyways :rolleyes:).
I've been at the same job for over 8 years now.

I'm well aware that millennials can be useful, but as @Alex Snyder also said, I've had enough bad experience to know how bad it can be.
With that said, I work with dozens of millennials now who are fantastic, bust their ass and I couldn't do my job without them.

But that doesn't change the fact that if we're going to generalize an entire generation, at this point the outlook is bleak.
Which is great news for you and me, because it increase the odds that we can be the next great success story.