• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
Todd,
Facinating! You must have a great process. Which store(s) have the best results?
Steele Auto Dealerships
Your US stores are not using it? (I ck'd 2)
Hi we are just rolling it out to our US stores. I’m actually heading there in march for as long as it takes to roll
Out and roll out our (what I feel is our ground breaking) sales app as well. Added some new features to service such as approving / declining request lines one by one (calculates shop supplies, tax etc on the fly while you toggle on and off the additional services suggested pulled directly from opcodes without double keying anything. Tighter integration to DMS.

Separate videographer app now includes pending and deferred requests so you can reference from video (I see last time you declined the brake service, would you like it this time). Visual cue in the app indicating if Tech is on the RO. Handy for our bigger stores. And a host of other improvements.

Far as the process… it really was a process. Buy in at the beginning and continuous training. We have around 60 video advisors now who do it full time. Breaking out the additional line requests and making them selectable provided even more transparency while giving customers more choice (and not have to call to clarify as much), big step forward. 7% lift in RO $ since implementing v3

Happy to demo if you ever are interested. Couple screenshot s attached along with sales app Home Screen. Service video is just above where you select items. Didn’t have a screenshot of that on hand. What’s really unique about the sales app is you call, text, email, send videos, appraisal links, test drive links, deposit links, appts, claim and respond to new leads and manage all your prospects, customers etc and EVERYTHING is pushed to the DMS to keep it from becoming an out of date address book. Most things I see store the info on their own servers. Leave them and you leave all that data outside your dms

Attachments

• IMG_0590.jpeg
    IMG_0590.jpeg
    181.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0333.png
    IMG_0333.png
    497.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Hi we are just rolling it out to our US stores. I’m actually heading there in march for as long as it takes to roll
Out and roll out our (what I feel is our ground breaking) sales app as well. Added some new features to service such as approving / declining request lines one by one (calculates shop supplies, tax etc on the fly while you toggle on and off the additional services suggested pulled directly from opcodes without double keying anything. Tighter integration to DMS.

Separate videographer app now includes pending and deferred requests so you can reference from video (I see last time you declined the brake service, would you like it this time). Visual cue in the app indicating if Tech is on the RO. Handy for our bigger stores. And a host of other improvements.

Far as the process… it really was a process. Buy in at the beginning and continuous training. We have around 60 video advisors now who do it full time. Breaking out the additional line requests and making them selectable provided even more transparency while giving customers more choice (and not have to call to clarify as much), big step forward. 7% lift in RO $ since implementing v3

Happy to demo if you ever are interested. Couple screenshot s attached along with sales app Home Screen. Service video is just above where you select items. Didn’t have a screenshot of that on hand. What’s really unique about the sales app is you call, text, email, send videos, appraisal links, test drive links, deposit links, appts, claim and respond to new leads and manage all your prospects, customers etc and EVERYTHING is pushed to the DMS to keep it from becoming an out of date address book. Most things I see store the info on their own servers. Leave them and you leave all that data outside your dms
7% lift after the initial $20 per RO increase when started using it. Thought I’d clarify

@Todd Thomspon, I'd like a demo. I have 2 stores that are top of mind, both are 'rural', they have to put our more effort to attract shoppers from the city to come to them. 1st store is my pilot store, a rural chevy point in upstate NY that wants to take share in Chevy's new EVs. The EV market is small and fragmented and Chevy has a lot of competition, so he knows it's an uphill battle.

IMO, your video communications concept is a good fit for this. You can DM me here, or [email protected] or pick a time that works for you in my calendar https://calendly.com/joepistell/

thnx
Joe