• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Listing of all the Dealership Website Hosting Companies

Reactions: Jeff Kershner
Speaking of website providers - if any dealers are getting ready to make the switch, a few precautionary measures can be taken to decrease the stress of the transition. We hope this can be helpful. Feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions about your own website transition.

Reactions: Jeff Kershner
I'm trying to help a family friend with his website/SEO. He's the owner of a small used car dealership in South Florida who is currently using a website hosted through a dealer platform/website builder.

These pre-fab websites are user friendly for dealers as they're so simplistic to use (uploading new scrabble word finder cars, removing inventory, etc) however, a nightmare for any SEO related practices. Zero capabilities to improve SEO. No brainer - its not working.

I just want to help build the guy a responsive/mobile friendly website with an easy/affordable website builder so that I can easily add and remove cars as inventory changes. Not extensive - maybe 5-10 car sales a month.

Last edited:
I'm trying to help a family friend with his website/SEO. He's the owner of a small used car dealership in South Florida who is currently using a website hosted through a dealer platform/website builder.

These pre-fab websites are user friendly for dealers as they're so simplistic to use (uploading new cars, removing inventory, etc) however, a nightmare for any SEO related practices. Zero capabilities to improve SEO. No brainer - its not working.

I just want to help build the guy a responsive/mobile friendly website with an easy/affordable website builder so that I can easily add and remove cars as inventory changes. Not extensive - maybe 5-10 car sales a month.
Something cheap like https://www.higherturnover.com/ $69 / mo or the like. Most of your SEO work should be behind the scenes (behind the page in the code, crawlers/spiders are highly advanced these days) and off-site anyway.

Reactions: Jason@nabthat