• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
It's ironic that this whole post started out by asking for respect yet at the same time, generalizing and demeaning the older generations about not knowing how to text message, eat avocados or knowing how to reset the router. It's give and take man. You want respect, earn respect through your actions and act respectfully in what you do and say. If you don't want them generalizing our generation, don't generalize theirs.

cs-lewis-tyranny.jpg

• Dislike
Reactions: Brian Michael West
I think it’s ironic that an intentionally humorous caption caused such an uproar.

Even more sad, it went from an article about the next generation working in dealerships to racism, homophobia, and politics.

Caption removed, I’ll be sure to add a trigger warning next time so no one gets offended. ❄️

Reactions: jscole86
I think it’s ironic that an intentionally humorous caption caused such an uproar.

Even more sad, it went from an article about the next generation working in dealerships to racism, homophobia, and politics.

Caption removed, I’ll be sure to add a trigger warning next time so no one gets offended. ❄️
If anyone is a triggered snowflake it's you and your ilk. Calling someone out as racist for pinpointing racism (*see your poster boy) is a massive hypocrisy.

EDIT: the fact that you rate common sense posts as "old school" shows your boundless irrelevancy. I get it, the coddling has gone to your heads.

Nah.. just too easy to see how truly idiotic they behave. I'm actually in great spirits. The truth typically hurts feelings.

@craigh is giving you some solid advice. I asked you to calm it down in a private message yesterday (to which you agreed). Now I'm asking you publicly.