• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
Like I said, maybe you should re-read some of your posts.
If you can't see the problem here, I feel for you.
View attachment 4124
Different thread, but applicable nonetheless, as I was referring to the me2 Hollywood clowns.

Besides, when did this place or dealership culture become so sanctimonious? Last time I checked, Alex and Jeff didn't discourage banter and cussing. Don't change a culture that works!

Different thread, but applicable nonetheless, as I was referring to the me2 Hollywood clowns.

Besides, when did this place or dealership culture become so sanctimonious? Last time I checked, Alex and Jeff didn't discourage banter and cussing. Don't change a culture that works!

Again, your perspective on this is just different than mine I guess.
If you feel these posts are not detrimental to yourself, you do you.
Just remember they have your full name and photo attached to them in the bowels of the internet forever.

• Useful
Reactions: Brian Michael West
Again, your perspective on this is just different than mine I guess.
If you feel these posts are not detrimental to yourself, you do you.
Just remember they have your full name and photo attached to them in the bowels of the internet forever.
Sure, we can again agree to disagree. I could care less about the content. The truth is fantastic at any level.

We'll see how long their work ethic stays in place (can't focus) and the impact of their disastrous economic decisions as data suggests they're going to doom previous gens.

Don't worry, the 20 something year old dude that created the thread will not even be working for DA in two years and I doubt auto. You'll still see me floating around here and in auto.

I'd love to see this thread in 20 years. I've set my calendar to ping it on 4/24/2039. That is if Alex and Jeff haven't sold it for millions by then.

Alexander, what the hell happened to you man? You have always been argumentative which I have always appreciated and respected but You have gone off the reservation. You are coming across bitter, jaded, and angry. You are absolutely trashing this forum that Jeff and Alex are working very hard to grow. You are 100% entitled to your opinion but not about people that you have never met and know nothing about. That’s just ignorant. I have seen you personally attack everyone involved in any thread this month Including my teammates. It’s bullshit and it needs to stop!

Last edited:
You're a good guy @craigh. Even when you disagree with someone you still make an effort to be polite and civil about it and genuinely try to help them. I appreciate that about you and I'm truly glad to know you.

This thread is all about wide sweeping generalizations, right? I'll make this post on topic...

Generalizations are just that, generalizations. By definition, it won't apply to all. That said, you are part of the only sweeping generalization I've ever seen that really holds water. ;)

7de50ff2a6e45e78532065ce6797f6b7aeaee39a428dde28c2e5524ea4f32ecc_1.jpg

I've stayed relatively quiet...

4 1/2 years with DA so far (not planning on leaving any time soon) and 10 years in automotive. Best of luck and thanks for giving my thread tons of traffic. Fans like you mean the world to me. :heart:
Dont stay quiet, show your true self. You're far from lovable.

... and you're more correct than you know, if not for the banter of Craig and I, this thread (and that silly me2 thread) are buried long ago. No one truly cares about those paid, click-bait posts. Again, send me a parting gift.

Alexander, what the hell happened to you man? You have always been argumentative which I have always appreciated and respected but You have gone off the reservation. You are coming across bidder, jaded, and angry. You are absolutely trashing this forum that Jeff and Alex are working very hard to grow. You are 100% entitled to your opinion but not about people that you have never met and know nothing about. That’s just ignorant. I have seen you personally attack everyone involved in any thread this month Including my teammates. It’s bullshit and it needs to stop!
Then stop allowing your employees to post content that can be easily picked apart and based on pretty much uselessness. How about something that shows dealers how to sell cars?

Say hi to JD Rucker for me.

I haven’t talk to JD in over two years. I don’t intend to. He is as fucked up and lost as you appear to be. Maybe you two could start your own forum.
That's a pity! He was your partner right? Great guy actually. I'm far from lost, it should be one's duty to respond to BS. My dealer clients would all agree with me. Be careful, most do.