- Mar 24, 2020
- 76
- 66
- Awards
- 4
- First Name
- Matthew
They are making a push to re-invent themselves by partnering with Car Dealership Guy this year. I hope it works out!
They are making a push to re-invent themselves by partnering with Car Dealership Guy this year. I hope it works out!
I think the highlight and reason to go would be the Brent Wees AI Hackathon, he's a beauty and a pro: AI Hackathon | Digital Dealer
Yes he is - I also think the AI educational/news content he's putting out on LinkedIN is some of the best in a sea of AI slop posts.
We did just book our booth for Digital Dealer, so we'll find out soon enough if Detroit works.
$3,500 and no early bird. Same as last year. Absolutely outrageous for what you get.Brent is the best...but as a former DD loyalist, multi year and location speaker, absolutely not for the kind of money they want. I skipped Vegas (and we skipped a booth) for the first time in over a decade last year. I intended to walk it this year because Detroit is drive-able.
Then I heard the ticket price.
Dealers and vendors debate whether Digital Dealer is worth attending in 2026, with the $3,500 ticket price and a historically poor dealer-to-vendor ratio drawing sharp criticism. The Detroit location generated some interest, but live reports from the show floor confirmed the familiar pattern: plenty of vendor booths, very few dealers showing up. The consensus is that the Wees and Raines Hackathon is the only session seen as genuinely valuable, with many participants saying they'd rather fund private training than pay conference prices.