• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
17851466_1485781980.0958.jpg

"Hate" has nothing to do with highlighting inconsistencies in work ethic, propensity for full-time jobs, house buying trends, deluded financial dreams and retirement effects on previously born generations.

I took care of African orphans for three years in the middle of nowhere Africa. So, stop with the racist crap, besides Smollett staged a racist and homophobic attack. You're not buying into their unrealistic generalizations are you?

The truth is, their feelings get hurt too easily and that's the downfall of their generation.

You're not buying into their unrealistic generalizations are you?

At this point, I don't even know who "they" are.
There is you arguing against what seems to be everyone.
We can have discussions without tearing people down or making ridiculous generalizations.
I made a facetious post about hating Millennials, but I really don't support these broad generalizations and I know you're smart enough to know they're not worth pushing at this point.

At this point, I don't even know who "they" are.
There is you arguing against what seems to be everyone.
We can have discussions without tearing people down or making ridiculous generalizations.
I made a facetious post about hating Millennials, but I really don't support these broad generalizations and I know you're smart enough to know they're not worth pushing at this point.
Hey, I said that there was hope and so did The Economist. "HOPE" I remember that slogan from a certain someone, maybe he was their poster boy after all? Can't recall... no... might have started with a "B."

Because the only thing you're achieving is making us all think you're an asshole.
If highlighting what I aforementioned, in terms of inconsistencies, makes me an "asshole," I'm not sure I should post here any longer. If truths hurt feelings that greatly it's pointless.

EDIT: and Mr. Smart Ass millennial likes it... Hypocrisy 101 @Alex Snyder ahhh I see he de-liked it. Hilarious...

Last edited:
If highlighting what I aforementioned, in terms of inconsistencies, makes me an "asshole,"

I think you're completely misunderstanding why you look bad here.
It's not just what you're saying, it's the hostile way you're approaching this conversation.
Take a breather, re-read some of your posts and maybe delete some of them.
This conversation can be had without fighting, name calling, etc.
You can state facts all you want, but you don't have to do it in such an insulting way.

I think you're completely misunderstanding why you look bad here.
It's not just what you're saying, it's the hostile way you're approaching this conversation.
Take a breather, re-read some of your posts and maybe delete some of them.
This conversation can be had without fighting, name calling, etc.
You can state facts all you want, but you don't have to do it in such an insulting way.
Nah... my verbiage is always crystal clear. I write very straightforward and to those that don't like it, I've no apologies. "Asshole" would definitely be far more harsh than anything I've said in terms of applicable "clowns," "narcissistic" and "deluded." I'm entitled to my point of view, as are you.

Furthermore, if you're receiving complaints about it, then it truly shows you the triggered nature of the snowflakes. They can't handle the truth.