• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.

Volunteer your Dealership Website!!

rickyfay

Lot Lizard
Aug 6, 2020
Awards
First Name
Ricky
My priorities are finding ways to speed up the site, I want the site to be simple, easy to navigate, and my goal is to make it clear that we are trying to make the site about helping the customer get what they need quickly rather than a lead gen source.
That should be the goal for everyone's site.

• 1Like
Reactions: joe.pistell
Get Podium

Alex Snyder

President Skroob
May 1, 2006
Awards
First Name
Alex
Neuvillemotorsgm.com

@joe.pistell @Jeff Kershner and I thank you each for volunteering! We view that as a sign of trust that we will view your work professionally (maybe not Joe :lol:) and provide feedback you can immediately take action on... if you wish.

Our goal is to get around to all of you and we are starting with @John V.'s East Coast Honda site tomorrow. John is going to kick this series off and be on the show with us (y)

This thread will stay open to solicit more volunteers for future shows.

Jeff Kershner

Founder
May 1, 2005
Awards
First Name
Jeff
YES, thanks @John V. for volunteering your Honda site and for joining us today!! Looking forward to our next RefreshFriday Technology Audit and Advice show.

You can also check it out along with the comments during the show -

John V.

Boss
Jan 15, 2015
Awards
First Name
John
Thank you for the opportunity. Great feedback and list of things to improve on that will only make my site better. Always something to tweak and fine tune.

• 1Like
Reactions: Alex Snyder