• Stop being a LURKER - join our dealer community and get involved. Sign up and start a conversation.
Yeah, not continuing down this veiled racist and out-of-touch path you’re heading down in my forum.

You clearly have plenty of hatred in your heart and I wish the best for you.
Don't patronize me dude. Nothing to do with racism or being "out-of-touch," but everything to do with with an objective examination of unrealistic expectations. Dude cried wolf, "look at me, give me, I deserve more love just like because of who I am..." (*see gay and black). Meanwhile, the dipshits above let him off the hook. Sound familiar? Millennials deserve nothing, you gotta' earn it. He's your fucking poster boy!

Don't patronize me dude. Nothing to do with racism or being "out-of-touch," but everything to do with with an objective examination of unrealistic expectations. Dude cried wolf, "look at me, give me, I deserve more love just like because of who I am..." (*see gay and black). Meanwhile, the dipshits above let him off the hook. Sound familiar? Millennials deserve nothing, you gotta' earn it. He's your fucking poster boy!

What is wrong with you?

What is wrong with you?
Well he is their poster boy. I could say the same thing to you, look at the hypocrisy. BTW your boy proved my point, their poster boy declared that "two red necks" beat him up. How is that not racist? When people call it out, they're the ones being "racist..," Huh? That's fucking widely rich and symbolic of their shit generation.

• Dislike
Reactions: Jeff Glackin
I could say the same thing to you, look at the hypocrisy.

That’s enough. I won’t spout the typical “Judge not lest...” and “Time & Place” typical B.S.

I will say that if one wants to be a part of the problem, spew negative: it’s very popular right now, and one can blend right in.... probably land a job at a major news or periodical agency.

Rise above and be a part of the solution. Don’t be typical.

Reactions: craigh and John.H
I think there's a bigger lesson to be had in this thread, no matter what generation you come from. And that is - don't take things so personally.

Life is truly what you make of it, no matter what walk of life you come from, and you are ultimately who you associate yourself with.

So if you're trying to separate yourself from the negative influence (of any generation for that matter), your best bet is to look at your inner circle. Audit it a little, cut off the fat. Because you never know. One change of environment can change your life forever. Positively or negatively.

Reactions: Brian Michael West